CHINGAY 2009!!

I went to watch Chingay 2009, and I watched it with lifei, buddy(Casper's friend, not very sure whether its spelled correctly) n casper! hehe~

The show will only start at 8pm so meanwhile you see people walking around making stuff out of balloons!!

But in actual fact, we were stalking at this cute baby seated infront of us! The baby was so quiet and obedient throughout the whole show, no cries or anything. Its to find baby that are like that anymore!

Soon the show starts, everyone with cameras started taking pictures... and I will just put up some that I feel that are nice and good.

The effect for this performance was awesome but whenever I see it falling on the performers, especially the feet my OS was "Hot! Hot! Hot!" LOL

and here is my favourite performance by south korea performers. The ladies were moving so elegantly!



Of course the show ended with fireworks but too bad we all forgotten to take pictures on it, because the fireworks was so close to us! First time seeing it so up close! Hahahaha~ That's about it!